- News about the dredging campaign :
Despite its interruption on November 10th due to mechanical issues, our agents have restarted the dredging campaign on November 27th.
Boats from the panne D Pair has been replaced; our agents worked on pannes D Impair and C Pair, it will end on December 19th. Our staff would be able to repatriate the boats from December 20th.
The campaign will stop again between December 20th and January 4th, then restart on January 5th. During this time, the dredger will be moored in order not to disturb the basin navigation.
On January 5th, we will start dredging pannes L Impair and M Pair. We will displace the boats from this area as soon as possible.
We remind you:
- Not to navigate between the dredger and the orange and white buoys.
- Not to navigate too close from the sheet pilings at low tide.
- Not to navigate between the dredger and the straps related to the mooring anchors.
- Be careful and stay away from the pit outside the dike.
- Call « Bernard PERIS » via the VHF on canal 9 in case of doubts.
- Port-Médoc during winter:
-Lavatories: Lavatories 1 and 4 are closed from November 1st to March 31st because they are not equipped with heat. Nevertheless, lavatories 2 and 3 remain at your disposal.
-Garbage: as every year, only the dustbin location close to the careening area is open during winter. Please, do not throw your garbage in the quay dustbin location.
– Frost time: in case of frost we will cut the water on every pontoon in order to avoid pipes explosion.
During this winter time, we are waiting for gale warning. Please be careful checking the mooring lines.
All the staff wishes you sweet and happy season greetings! See you next year!