Port Adhoc Soubise is a multi-service harbour which welcomes boats up to 53 feet. A real departure base for your Atlantic sailing, Port Adhoc Soubise is a marina, a refit port and a wintering port.
We offer you a variety of types of parking for your boat, monohull or multihull: an anchorage berth or a berth ashore on cradles and in racks. A network of nautical professionals partners in the immediate vicinity allows you to carry out all your preparation, maintenance and repair work on your boat.
Our marina of Soubise offers you :
- 240 berths ashore and afloat
- Private pontoons
- Water and electricity terminals
- Parking on racks or cradles provided by us
You will find on site :
- Private sanitary facilities (showers and toilets)
- Club Nautique de Soubise
- A 24-hour fuel pump (diesel and petrol)
- Specialised companies for the maintenance and preparation of your boat: mechanics, welders, diesel specialists, marine electrics & electronics, craning, laminating, sandblasting & airbrushing, saddlery, sail making.
Our marina is equipped with handling devices and machines for all types of boats: motorboats, launches, sailing boats, catamarans and trimarans.
- Parklev 20 Tons
- Forklift truck